Huge Catfish was Caught From the river In France
French fishermen managed to do the unthinkable. It is a great miracle and great effort that they were able to catch giant catfish from the Dordogne.
Last Sunday during fishing on the river Dordogne, a lucky one Nicolas Loken caught a huge catfish. After the huge fish was safely taken out of its native element, its dimensions were carefully measured. The length of the giant catfish was 2.04 meters; weight is 65 kg. Despite the remarkable size and weight of the caught catfish, it has failed to become an absolute champion among the French fishermen's catches. A large specimen with a body length of 2.56 m was caught on the hook earlier.
- Excellent Experiment: Bloggers Have Shown the Result of a Two-Week Exposure Coca-Cola on Teeth
- Unknown Los Angeles: 10 Facts About the City
- Teacher Read a Rap Song to Congratulate Pupils With A New School Year
- Top 10 World's Pools With Fantastic View
- What a Cutie: Hamster with Plaster Conquered Internet
- Funny Guy Makes Selfie with Animals All around the World
- Architectural Wonders: Top 10 Most Impressive Bridges in France, Which Are Worth Seeing
- Dream City: Most beautiful Streets of Los Angeles
- Most Mad Parks and Attractions for Adults
- World Attractions That Will Surprise You