Touching Photo Session of Newborn Rabbit
Ashraful Arefin is a talented young photographer from Dhaka, Bangladesh, who has decided to be creative and made a classic photo shoot of the newborn ..., no, not the baby. It was a rabbit. Yes, that's right you read.
Two rabbits live at Ashraful home. The photographer often makes photographs of them for his pleasure. And, of course, when one of them - called Tuni - gave birth to a baby rabbit, a photo shoot event was only a matter of time.
Arefin has chosen as the basis for his photo sessions the popular babies photoset, which are soaked with warm, bright colors and with minimal requisite.
"I hope very much, that these pictures will raise the mood of the people and make them smile," said Ashraful. "Especially in these difficult times, when the need for happiness and goodness is so strong. After all, what could be kinder than the pictures of fluffy little rabbit?"
- Natural Wonder: Flowers of Bananas, Pineapples and Other Exotic Plants
- Most Beautiful Beauty Products Of 2016
- Photographer Shoots Fruits and Vegetables in Absolutely New Role for Them
- Nonstandard Beauty: 8 Incredible Beauty Contests
- Artists Have Found An Extraordinary Way To Save Snails From Road Hazards
- New Sushi trend in Japan: Mosaic from Sushi
- Artist from Australia Impressed Everyone with Unique Repainting Of Guitars and Violins
- New Internet Sensation: 2 Year's Old Girl Sings Better Than Stars Of X-Factor
- Mummy Bakes Incredible Bread, Inspired By Her Son's Drawings
- Father Prepares for Daughters Breakfasts that Look Better Restaurant Meal