Biggest Dog of Australia Thinks That He Is a Little Puppy
Sometimes dogs, even when they grow into large and menacing dogs, continue to behave like little puppies. And our today's hero - the most striking example of this!
Baron is English mastiff, which is the biggest dog of all known in Australia. From head to the tips of the hind legs, his height is 1.98 cm and his weight is 114 kg of a dog and to feed it is neither more nor less than 200 Australian dollars per week.
Although for a lot of people such incredible numbers seem a strange joke, for Mark York, the owner of the Baron it is an everyday reality.
And all would be ok if a huge mastiff was not sure that he can still fit on one knee of the beloved "Pope" :)
- Touching Friendship of Puppy and Cheetah: How Dog Helped Predator to Recover
- The Most Famous Dog of Instagram Earns $ 15,000 per Month
- Light Show in the Forest: Fabulous Photos of Fireflies in Japan Hit the Internet
- Train Driver Risks of His Life to Do Incredible Photos from Height Flight
- The Smartest Cat In The World: Cat From Australia Made A New World Record
- 10 Incredibly Hairstyles for Beard and Mustache on a Man's Beauty Contest
- Ukrainian Stunned the World with the Dessert, Similar To the Masterpieces of Architecture
- Young Talent: Teenager Do Amazing Photos Of Mountains
- 10 Animals of Instagram Which are More Popular Than You Part II
- Miracles of Architecture: Most Unusual Buildings In the World