The Most Fashionable Dog in the World: A Favorite of Marc Jacobs Shooting For Gloss and Makes Selfies with Models
Many designers and stars of the fashion world have pets. Karl Lagerfeld has a cat named Shupett; Donatella Versace has Jack Russell Terrier Audrey etc. But only one of these pets can boast with a truly stylish image.
This is Neville, the favourite dog of designer Marc Jacobs. Mark likes to surprise the audience at each of his shows. And he has a dog of an unusual breed - bull terrier is rather a dog for tough boys from the district than for the eminent couturier.
But this is a digression. And the bottom line is that Neville is hardly inferior to fame to his master, at least on the Internet. The dog has a personal Instagram, which tells all the vicissitudes of his life.
And now he has more than 200 thousand subscribers.
The dog is considered one of the most hard-working dogs in show business.
He acts in the films for various magazines, advertises products for dogs and recently presented his album «Neville Jacobs: I'm Marc's Dog», which you can purchase on Amazon.
This book includes the best images taken over the past years, as well as the most recent photos of the animal. The photographer of the «Neville Jacobs: I'm Marc's Dog» is Nicolas Newborn.
Marc Jacobs himself also did not stand aside and wrote the foreword to the photo album. "This is a declaration of love to my handsome Neville, who with each look of his expressive triangular eye, with a warm hug and even with its stupidity makes me smile and laugh, soothes me more than anything or anyone else in this world," - said the famous couturier.
Marc Jacobs will not part with the favourite: Neville walks freely in his office in New York, makes company with the designer on the shows and he even make selfies with models.
It is clear that the dog gets free designer clothes: sweaters, jackets and so on. Glamorous dog!
Among other things, Neville is an ambassador for a charitable foundation The Sato Project that rescues abandoned dogs of ill-treatment in Puerto Rico. He also has a good heart!
By the way, the famous designer also has two dogs - French bulldog and Staffordshire terrier.
- Incredible Rocks That "Cry" With Blue Tears Were Discovered In Japan
- Skirt with LED Solar System Became a Real Sensation on the Internet
- Fairy Tale in the Stone Town: The Most Unusual Hotel in the World Similar To Works of Art
- Incredibly Shaggy Cat Became a Star Of Instagram
- Funny Fat Cats: The Photographer Shoots Cats That Are Not Going To Lose Weight
- Citrus About Which You Had Never Heard
- Rainbow Sushi: New Internet Trend That Is Worth To Try
- Chefs Amateurs from Scotland Create Incredible Cakes
- Stars On The Pictures Of Medieval Artists: When Photoshop Makes Wonders
- Device For Dog Selfies: Ingenious And Easy