Awesome Friendship: Ostrich Pretends That He Is An Elephant To Take Care Of Baby Elephants
In Kenya, the ostrich considers himself an elephant. He always spends time with these animals and even takes care of the baby elephants.
It all began in 2014. Employees of the organization The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (DSWT), which is engaged in the care of wild animals in Nairobi, arrived to save an orphaned baby elephant but found near it two ostriches - also orphans.
The birds were taken to an orphanage for elephants and called Pea & Pod.
Pod after some time went to live with the wild ostriches and Peas left with baby elephants.
As it turned out, the Pea is a girl. She constantly spends time with them and feels herself an elephant.
Now ostrich and elephants even rest together. However, on the night Pea goes to sleep in a safe enclosure.
- Couple From Georgia Turns Ordinary Maple Leaves in A Work Of Art
- Island of Fairy-Tale Ponies Was Found in Great Britain
- The Mystic Beauty of the America's Caves
- Unknown America: Little-known Tourism Locations in the US
- Personal Space: Rooms From All Over The World In A Photo Project By John Gray
- Underwater, In the Rock and In Snow: Where Is the Most Unusual Restaurant in the World?
- Future Jim Carrey: Incredibly Expressive Child Became a Star of Internet
- Squirrel Has Found In the Forest Camera and Arranged a Funny Photo Shoot
- How Unusual To Get Married: Extreme Weddings in Water, On Land and In the Air
- Incredible Spain: Photographer Shoots City and People with the Help of Puddles