Dogs-Athletes Conquer The Ocean: In America Passed Competition For Animals
Dogs - are not only friends of man, but also excellent athletes. And in the sea, they can not only swim but also surf.
Enterprising Americans have long understood this, so organized Surf City Surf Dog event - surfing competition among dogs.
Competitions are held every year; they passed for the eighth time this autumn.
High waves of the Pacific Ocean, the dog-surfers conquer on the California coast in Huntington Beach.
This year, the waves on the beach were quite high, but the four-legged athletes were not scared.
Competitions were held in several categories - according to the size of dogs.
There were four weight groups.
In addition, there was a canine surfing tournament in tandem: the competition between two dogs, and the dog with its owner.
In a separate category is the most complex: four-legged athletes evaluated by how confident they feel on the board.
Dozens of pets extreme clashed in a battle on the crest of a wave with their owners.
Some even make a souvenir photo with the champions.
Most interesting is that in these competitions are no losers, because of all the participants, without exception, receiving medals for their participation in the tournament.
All collected funds go to the help of homeless animals.
- Interesting Facts about the Boulogne Forest, Which You Did Not Know
- Why Los Angeles is the Best City in the World: 15 Photo Proofs
- Unusual Trend for Halloween: People Use Pineapple Instead Of Pumpkin - And It Looks Very Nice
- Incredibly Cute Animals: Caracals Conquer The Network
- 9 Interesting Facts About Air Travel, Which Will Surprise You
- Royal Offenses: Top Funny Situations In The Life Of The Royal Family
- 15 Most Beautiful Cities in the USA
- How To Make Cool Photos: 15 Time-Lapse Images That Amaze
- 2-Month Kid Became A Sensation Of Network With His Mad Hair
- Awesome Friendship: Ostrich Pretends That He Is An Elephant To Take Care Of Baby Elephants