Unknown facts about Putin
• During his service in KGB Putin had a nickname “Moth”. He performed espionage intelligence in Western Germany and even got a rank of a lieutenant-colonel. He perfectly speaks German, but not very confident in English.
• Putin likes dogs very much and often brings them together for international gatherings and negotiations to browbeat other leaders.
• The Russian President has two daughters, Maria and Ekaterina, who were born in Dresden in the middle of the 80s. No one knows anything about them: there is no information about their location, professions! Even their official photos do not exist.
• According to mass media, Putin’s fortune makes $46 billion. He owns a bathyscaphe at the cost of $2 million.
• Putin and Steven Seagull are best friends. The spokesman of the President does not conceal friendship between the Russian leader and hero of Hollywood blockbusters. Putin even announced the actor the honorable Russian consul in Arizona and California.
• The Russian President is an orthodox Christian and is strongly against same-sex marriages, giving them the same status as devil worship.
- Superb 5 countries for budget holidays
- Guinness Book of Records: Owners of The Largest Feet Size
- The Most Expensive Vacuum Cleaner In The World
- World's Most Expensive Nail Polish
- Top 5 the world's cheapest places to have a great holiday
- Top 11 The Most Expensive Fur In The World
- 15 Extraordinary Photos Without Photoshop
- TOP-10 Unknown Facts About Cheese
- The five-year boy weighs 80 kilograms
- The most unusual pets