Couple From Georgia Turns Ordinary Maple Leaves in A Work Of Art
Autumn is the time of cozy pictures in gold tones and bouquets of yellowed leaves. But while some people collect fallen leaves for the herbarium, others turn them into real works of art.
Christie and Beck are two self-taught artists from Georgia. Unearthly Worlds, mysterious galaxy and search for unusual - these are what can be seen in their works.
But the most surprising thing in them - that the children drawings made on the ordinary maple leaves. By the way, so their pages on social networks called 24 Fallen Leaves.
Why is 24? According to the guys, we are talking about the day they met which turned their lives.
Here are some of the transformed leaves, which are incredible to face new mysterious color. By the way, this is a simple but ingenious idea should certainly enjoy the kids - it's a whole field for creative experiments!
- Island of Fairy-Tale Ponies Was Found in Great Britain
- The Mystic Beauty of the America's Caves
- Unknown America: Little-known Tourism Locations in the US
- Personal Space: Rooms From All Over The World In A Photo Project By John Gray
- Underwater, In the Rock and In Snow: Where Is the Most Unusual Restaurant in the World?
- Future Jim Carrey: Incredibly Expressive Child Became a Star of Internet
- Squirrel Has Found In the Forest Camera and Arranged a Funny Photo Shoot
- How Unusual To Get Married: Extreme Weddings in Water, On Land and In the Air
- Incredible Spain: Photographer Shoots City and People with the Help of Puddles
- Beauty Knows No Boundaries: Awesome Photo Project Beauty Girls From All Over the World