Visiting Beckham: 10 Interesting Facts From The Life Of The Stellar Family
Newsletters are full of headlines about the imminent divorce of star pair, but contrary to predictions Beckham couple with dignity overcomes all obstacles of life and to stay afloat. We decided to find out how and what is living large and friendly family of David and Victoria. 10 interesting facts from the life of the stellar family!
How many couples cherish notes, postcards, souvenirs, and other stuff, reminiscent of the first date? David Beckham is very romantic and sentimental. He still keeps a scrap of paper with Victoria's phone number that she gave to the handsome athlete when they first met at a football game.
How to be the ideal woman?
Behind the great man always stands a strong woman. Victoria Beckham is non-Lazy Lady. She is carefully watching her health: always wakes up no later than 6 am, 5 days a week working on her body in the gym, does not eat meat and starts the morning with her usual servings of green propolis and vitamin cocktail. By the way, Victoria controls discipline in the family.
The children in the family Beckham special have the schedule (it does not concern only the 17-year-old Brooklyn): they get up at seven and go no later than 21:30. The rule is 100%, and no party or the visits of guests can not affect its fulfillment.
Speaking of children: the 20-year-old Victoria had a polycystic ovary. According to the doctors, she could not get pregnant. Fortunately, fate had its plans for the star couple and gave them four beautiful children - three sons and a daughter.
Beckhams eldest son was named after the New York area, where he was conceived, the second - in honor of Shakespeare's Romeo character, and the third - by the name of a close family friend - Tom Cruise.
And a little more about names
Little Princess Harper was named in honor of the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee.
If you think that taking care of children - only maternal inheritance, then you are deeply mistaken. It proved and illustrated by David Beckham. Caring Dad worships in kids and spends a lot of time with them. Keep it up, David!
The head of the family jokingly calls himself a child driver: he personally every morning, drove the children to school.
Beckhams love, but not overly indulge their children. They are a "punishment chair." A kid is sitting alone and thinking about what he has done until then.
Victoria Beckham has an unusual tattoo, symbolizing the unity of her large family. This eight-pointed star is in the waist area.
- Creepy Olympic Games: from Athens to Beijing
- Cheaper Than Ever: 15 Things You Can Buy In Paris For Only 1 Euro
- How 89-year-old grandmother Lena from Krasnoyarsk traveling around the world on her retirement.
- 10 Interesting facts about the Acropolis, Which You did not Know
- 15 Funny Dogs Who Dressed For Halloween Better Than Their Owners
- 10 Most Beautiful Cats In The World
- Mystical France: 6 Terrifying Places, From Which The Blood Run Cold In The Veins
- Royal Closet: How Changed The Style Of Queen Elizabeth II For 90 Years
- Guide of Famous Hollywood Movie Studios: How was Born the "Dream Factory."
- Photo session of Pregnant Dog Conquers Internet