Most Stylish First Ladies Of Peace
President's wife attracted no less attention and interest than their husbands-leaders. Everybody is interested in their appearance and lifestyle. We offer a photo selection of the most stylish first lady in the world.
1. Jacqueline Kennedy (USA)
Her first name sounds when we are talking about the stylish First Lady. The exquisite taste made her a style icon.
2. Carla Bruni (France)
Bruni - one of the most anticipated figures in this collection. Charles, like a true Frenchwoman, is famous for elegance and a sense of proportion in the choice of clothes. Always modest, but elegantly dressed, the wife of Nicolas Sarkozy, of course, is a jewel of the French leader's family.
3. Michelle Obama (USA)
US first lady in the choice of clothes is not afraid to experiment, trusting including young designers. But it often pays off, as evidenced by the positive reviews from critics all over the world.
4. Asma al-Assad (Syria)
The Asma al-Assad - Syria's first lady - is a "dark horse" of the fashion Olympus. Asma is not often seen in public, but each of her outlooks is not only worthy of attention but also need a praise.
5. Sheikha Mozah Nasser Al-Missned (Qatar)
The third wife of the Qatari leader- Sheikh Mozah Nasser Al-Missned - is one of the main asset of the country, the second one, perhaps, after the oil and natural gas.
Dresses of the first lady are as complex as her name, which does not deprive them of style, elegance, and taste. Hallmark of Mozah is the unique ability to wear a turban.
6. Queen Leticia (Spain)
Laetitia before marriage with Philip VI was a famous journalist, news anchor, very popular among the audience, especially due to its magnificent beauty. Her appearance always attracts the attention of fans.
7. Princess Lalla Salma (Morocco)
Another great woman attracts the attention of fans. Princess actively engaged in health issues and had repeatedly represented the country and her husband during their visits to other countries.
8. Queen Rania (Jordan)
Queen of Jordan - known activist for the rights of women to be involved in various activities related to health, education, microfinance and the intercultural dialogue. Also, she has a refined style and her wardrobe is not alien to the European tradition.
9. Mehriban Aliyeva (Azerbaijan)
The stylish first ladies can be met even in the former Soviet Union. It is about the wife of the President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev - Mrs. Mehriban.
- We will Conquer this World: Most Inspiring travel Movies
- Buckle Up: Top 6 Most Famous British Cars
- Awesome Friendship of Polish Girl and a Fox
- Supercars on Guard: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars of the World
- Working on Her Majesty 5 unusual jobs from the British royal family
- Being Queen: Rare shots that will tell you all about Her Majesty Elizabeth II
- Visiting Beckham: 10 Interesting Facts From The Life Of The Stellar Family
- Creepy Olympic Games: from Athens to Beijing
- Cheaper Than Ever: 15 Things You Can Buy In Paris For Only 1 Euro
- How 89-year-old grandmother Lena from Krasnoyarsk traveling around the world on her retirement.