Facts About World’s Richest Black Man
Aliko Dangote was born on the 10th April 1957; he is a Nigerian who owns the Dangote Group, which has interests in commodities. The organization works chiefly in Nigeria and other African nations, including Benin, Ethiopia, Senegal, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Tanzania, and Zambia. As of February 2017, he had expected total assets of US$12.5 billion. Here are a few truths you don't know about him
1. His full name is Aliko Dangote.
2. He is 59 years of age; he was conceived on the tenth of April 1957.
3. He is from Nigeria.
4. He hails from Kano State in the northern piece of Nigeria.
5. He originated from a well-off Muslim family.
6. He has a degree in business in Al-Azhar University in Egypt. He completed his college education in Egypt when he was 21 years of age.
7. Dangote is positioned by the Forbes magazine as the 67th wealthiest individual on the planet and the wealthiest dark man.
8. He got on the rundown as the 23rd wealthiest individual on the planet in 2014. He outperformed Saudi-Ethiopian extremely rich person Mohammed Hussein Al Amoudi in 2013 by over $2.6 billion to wind up distinctly the world's wealthiest individual of African plunge.
9. The Dangote Group was set up as a little exchanging firm in 1977. He was given the capital in which he utilized as a part of setting up the then little business by his granddad.
10. He consequently began business in Kano in late 1976 trading commodities and building materials.
11. Aliko Dangote moved to Lagos in June 1977 and kept trading cement and other commodities. Supported by huge achievement and increment in business exercises, he joined two organizations in 1981. These and others that took after now make up the company known as the Dangote Group.
12. The Dangote Group imports 400,000 metric huge amounts of sugar yearly which represents around 70 for every penny of the aggregate necessities of the nation and is a noteworthy provider of the item to the producers of Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, and Seven-Up in Nigeria. The group imports 200,000 metric huge amounts of rice every year similarly as the organization imports huge amounts of cement and building materials.
13. Dangote Group additionally imports fish and possesses three major angling trawlers contracted for fishing with a 5,000 MT limit. The group trades cotton, cocoa, cashew nuts, sesame seed, ginger and gum Arabic to a few nations. The group today is included in differing types of assembling with high turnover.
14. Dangote textiles and the Nigeria Textiles Mills Plc, which it obtained, create more than 120,000 meters of completed materials every day. The group has a ginnery in Kankawa, Katsina State with a limit of 30,000 MT of seeded cotton every year.
15. Dangote was named as the Forbes Africa Person of the Year 2014.
16. In May 2015, Dangote communicated enthusiasm for acquiring the English football group Arsenal. He expressed that if he made the purchase, he would fire the club's long-standing manager Arsene Wenger.
17. In 2014, he donated 150 million Naira (US$750,000) to stop the spread of the Ebola infection.
18. On 14 November 2011, Dangote was granted Nigeria's second most elevated respect, the Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON) by the then President, Goodluck Jonathan.
19. He is the great-grandson of Alhaji Alhassan Dantata, the wealthiest African at the season of his demise in 1955.
20. Dangote got the permit of the central bank of Nigeria in 1990 to deal with their transports. He is the significant employer of labor in Nigeria and among top businesses in West Africa with a labor force of 11,000. He is additionally into exportation of cocoa, ginger, cashew nut, cotton and so on around the world
- 30 Facts About Meghan Trainor
- INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ONIONS
- Facts about the London Bridge
- 20 Interesting Facts About Lent
- A bouquet made of money - a precious and impressive gift
- Fun Facts about Cat
- 16 Interesting Facts about Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster
- A 81-year-old granny has mastered web development
- 7 gifts that will not be appreciated by your boyfriend!
- A great alternative to customary lipstick