25 Stunning Facts about Bae Su-ji
Bae Su-Ji is a South Korean vocalist and on-screen character. She is a member of the girl group "Miss A" under JYP Entertainment and is best known for her parts in the musical drama Dream High (2011), romantic film Architecture 101 (2012), historical Fantasy Gu Family Book (2013) and melodrama Uncontrollably Fond (2016). The following are some entrancing realities about her beginning and profession that will take your breath away.
1. Her full name is Bae Su-ji
2. She was born on the 10th of October 1994.
3. She is better known by the mononym Suzy
4. She was born in Gwangju, South Korea.
5. She went to Seoul Performing Arts High School.
6. Before her debut, she was an online shopping model.
7. In 2009, she tried out for Mnet Superstar K and endured the preparatory round yet she was at last wiped out. In any case, she got the consideration of a scout from JYP Entertainment and soon turned into a learner.
8. After being trained for a year, she was combined with kindred individuals Fei and Jia. After the expansion of Min into the gathering, they all arranged to make a big appearance as "Miss A. In March 2010, Suzy joined kindred individuals Fei and Jia to form the group "Miss A".
9. They all started their first official promotional activities in China as a group by joining with the Samsung Electronics firm in China. The trio released a tune utilized for the business called "Love Again" for the Samsung Beat Festival. The tune was composed by Korean arranger Super Changddai, and the music video was coordinated by Hong Won-ki. The group was later joined by a fourth person, Min.
10. The four lady group "Miss A" made their debut in July 2010 through JYP Entertainment, with the single "Bad Girl Good Girl" After an effective advancement time of seven weeks; the group returned in October with another title track, "Breathe", from the second single Step Up.
11. Apart from being part of Miss A, Suzyalso ventured into acting. She made her acting debut in the high school drama "Dream High", which was broadcasted on KBS from January 3 to February 28.
12. Suzy likewise released an OST for the show, titled "Winter Child". The drama was a win locally, procuring high viewership appraisals amid its two-month run. It likewise picked up popularity in different nations and won a few worldwide honors.
13. At the KBS Drama Awards, Suzy won the Best New Actress award and in addition Best Couple Award with co-star Kim Soo-hyun.
14. In October 2010, Suzy became the host for MBC Show! Music Core with Minho and Onew, both from Shinee, and Jiyeon, from T-ara.
15. Suzy demonstrated her support towards the Pink Wings Campaign, organized by the Korean Citizens' Coalition for Teens, by taking an interest in the unique photoshoot Vogue Girl conducted.
16. On March 22, 2012, she made her movie debut in the film Introduction to Architecture playing the younger version of the female hero. Architecture 101 was one of the ten most-watched movies in Korea in the main quarter of 2012, and accomplished more than 4.1 million confirmations nine weeks after its theater release; another film industry record set for Korean melodramas.
17. Suzy made an enduring impression with her natural acting and innocent charm; and was at last hailed as Korea's Icon of First Love. That same year, Suzy played a supporting part in KBS dramatization Big, composed by the Hong Sisters, together with Gong Yoo and Lee Min-jung.
18. Suzy was reported to be the main Korean female superstar to reach more than one million followers on Twitter.
19. She is likewise the first Korean female celebrity to win singer rookie award, drama rookie award and movie rookie award, having gotten the Best New Actress Award at the 48th Baeksang Arts Awards for her acting in Architecture 101.
20. On December 22, 2012, Suzy won the Best Newcomer Award in the Variety class at the KBS Entertainment Awards for her stretch in Invincible Youth 2, denoting her fourth rookie award in various entertainment fields and demonstrating her flexibility as an inside and out performer.
21. In 2013, she featured in the fusion martial arts action historical drama Gu Family Book alongside by Lee Seung-gi. The show amassed stellar evaluations, remaining at the main spot for Monday-Tuesday schedule opening all through its whole run.
22. Suzy later got acting acknowledgment at the MBC Drama Awards, winning the Top Excellence Award in January 2016.
23. Suzy dropped a single titled "Dream:" The tune appeared at number one on Gaon's weekly digital chart.
24. "Dream" additionally won first place in a totality of five times in the music TV programs Music Bank and Inkigayo. In September 2016, Suzy's wax figure at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong went on display.
25. She is the main Korean female celebrity to get a wax-similarity of herself at Madame Tussaudsn March 2015,
- 25 Facts about Lee MinHo
- 30 Facts about Monkeys
- 20 Facts about Lauryn Hill
- 20 Facts about Bob Marley
- The Differences Between Prayer and Meditation
- 20 Interesting Facts About Rhinoceros
- 50 Incredibly Weird & Wonderful Facts
- The History of Bella + Canvas
- 20 Facts about the Earth
- The Fascinating History of McDonald’s