British Pig Marcus Can "Predict" The Results Of Sporting Events
In the world there are so many animals and plants that serve as barometers, temperature indicators or predictors of storms. US-famous, legendary groundhog forecaster Phil, and cats and dogs all over the world are great experts on earthquakes. In the world of sports, there are also animals with the gift of prophecy. Before the start of the UEFA EURO 2016 it is worth to tell you about someone special - boar Marcus.
The owner of a six-year micro-Piga Marcus from the British city Hija said that her pet is able to predict the future by using apples.
According to the woman, Marcus has never been wrong, and quite accurately predicted the winners of the last Wimbledon and the World Cup.
"I show Marcus apples, to which are glued the paper with the names of the possible winners of a sporting event each time he correctly chooses the right." says the owner of the pig Juliet Stevens.
The owner stresses that all the apples on which Marcus tells fortunes are identical. That is, the boar cannot be reproached for the fact that he chooses the answers, based on the size or the color of the apples.
Stevens said that Marcus has a very calm character and had already become a father of few pigs.
We think after reading the article, many of you come to know the address of this predictor!
- Three Most Desirable Breeds Of Cats
- Biologists Have Chosen The Top Ten Plants And Animals Of 2015
- Pack Your Bags: Top 10 Places To Travel This Year
- Watch and Weep: 6 Films With British Handsome Guys
- The Craziest Facts About M&M's
- The Whole Truth About The Plush Cows
- The Craziest Facts About Coca-Cola
- The Cutest Animals Of The World
- The Craziest Facts About Pepsi
- Feel The Difference: The World's Landmarks In The Image And In The Reality