Awesome Facts About Nicholas Hoult
Nicholas Hoult is one of the brightest stars of the new generation. He's an award-winning actor, has tons of charisma, talent and charm - just the perfect combination for an up-and-coming young man in the industry. The critics claim he's got an amazing career ahead of himself, and, judging by Hoult's bright roles in the recent movies, including Warm Bodies, X-Men and Jack The Giant Slayer, I'd say that's exactly right. Oh, and by the way, he also had been playing in a pretty popular British TV show, Skins. So, if you're a fan of young, spirited and "sparkly" actors, make sure to check out the following awesome facts about Nicholas Hoult. This guy might just turn out to be the next Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, so, watch out!
- Mr. Hoult was born on December 7, 1989, which makes him 26 years old. His hometown is Wokingham, Berkshire (the United Kingdom). His dad, Roger, is a professional pilot, while his mom, Glenis, is a piano teacher. Nick has three siblings: A brother - James - and two sisters - Clarisa and Rosie. They all have minor experiences in acting.
- Awesome facts about Nicholas Hoult: He's 1.89 meters long, his star sign is Sagittarius and he used to date Jennifer Lawrence, the star of The Hunger Games, from 2011 to 2013.
- His first professional role was that of Bobby in the 1996 movie Intimate Relations. He was 7 years old back then! By the way, he also starred in About A Boy, a pretty great movie from 2002. He was honored with a Phoenix Film Critics Society Award for that role.
- Awesome fact about Nicholas Hoult: He joined the cast of Skins in 2007 and "dropped out" in 2008. Still, he managed to "snatch" an Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series award. There were some rumors about him getting back to the show for the 7th seasons, but that never happened. As Nick said himself, he was too busy for that.
Awesome Facts About Nicholas Hoult - A Major Break With Roles In Blockbusters
- Nick got the role of Hank McCoy/ Beast in the 2011 movie X-Men: First Class. He also starred in the next series of the franchise, which made him really popular among the "geeks". In 2013 Mr. Hoult shined in Warm Bodies. Next, he surprised us all with a superb performance in the recent Mad Max movie. Yep, the dude's been busy!
- Amazing fact about Nicholas Hoult: Back in 2003, he got a role in an episode of Keen Eddie, an American TV show. So, what's so special about that? Well, he was supposed to perform a stunt with a bus hitting him. But, that bus stopped a bit too late and REALLY hit him! The poor fella's leg smashed through the window! That's kinda ironic, because he also got "beaten" by a bus in an episode of Skins (well, only on the screen, but still).
- Not a lot of fans know that Nicholas gave his voice to a character called Elliot in Fable 3, an XBO 360 game.
- Awesome facts about Nicholas Hoult: He can play the trombone, used to be in a choir and really enjoys watching (and playing) basketball. When he was a kid, Nick used to play for his local team. His most recent work - the role of Beast in X-Men: Apocalypse.
- Interesting Facts About Anna Paquin
- The Guide For Film Fans: 5 cafes of Paris, where the cult movies were filmed
- Interesting Facts About Tom Parker (The Wanted)
- Bored Husky has Learned to Blow Bubbles in Water (VIDEO)
- Not only the fish & chips: Dishes that You Have Try in London
- 20 Things You Can Buy For $ 1 in the USA
- Interesting Facts About Little Mix, Part II
- Interesting Facts About Little Mix, Part I
- Interesting Facts About Years & Years, Part II
- Interesting Facts About Years & Years, Part I