Interesting Facts About Stephen Moyer
Stephen Moyer was one of the lead actors in the super-popular vampire TV show, True Blood that had been airing on HBO for more than half a decade. So, if you're in love with all that "vampire romance", blood, gore, and, of course, werewolfs, then you must be a fan of the show! Bill Compton, one of the major characters, is an all-time favorite of the hard-core True Blood fans. He's mysterious, charismatic, fearless, and last, but not least - pretty scary. That's why the ladies love him and the gents respect him. Now, I can't tell you anything new about this character or the show, because you know everything better than me. However, I can share a dozen of interesting facts about Stephen Moyer, the man who ended up marrying Anna Paquin, the actress who portrayed Sookie Stackhouse in the HBO show. What, you didn't know about that? Well, read on and you'll learn even more amazing facts about the man!
- Interesting facts about Stephen Moyer: The actor's real name is Stephen John Emery. He was born on October 11, 1969. His hometown is Brentwood in Essex (the UK). Aha, he's one of those British aristocrats that don't have the wealth or the royal blood but do look and act the part. By the way, he used to be an atheist!
- Stephen is pretty tall (5' 10"), has his own theatre company (it's called "Reject") and two homes, one in Los-Angeles and one in London. Not bad, right? The greatest thing about his achievements is that he had no help from "the outside" - everything he earned he did it by himself. I told you he's a true British man!
- Mr. Moyer used to be a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company and had the privilege of playing Romeo in "Romeo And Juliet". Currently, he's playing in all kinds of theatre plays, so, if you want to see the "Scary vampire Bill Compton" in real action, please, attend one of his plays! Besides, he became the first patron of Brentwood Theatre in 2007.
Interesting Facts About Stephen Moyer - His First Roles On TV/Film And His Recent Marriage
- His first role on TV was in Conjugal Rites back in 1993. Aha, he's been in the world of acting for almost 25 years! As for his first movie role, he got the part of Prince Valiant in the self-titled movie in 1997. Stephen joined the cast of True Blood in 2008, and that's when he became REALLY popular. Plus, the show brought him the first big-time award - the Satellite Award for "Best TV Ensemble".
- Interesting fact about Stephen Moyer: He started dating Anna Panquin, the actress who had been playing the role of Sookie, pretty much since the filming of True Blood began. They married on August 21, 2010, in Malibu. Elijah Wood was one of many celebrities who attended their wedding. They have twins!
- Moyer has two kids from a previous relationship, Lilac and Billy. They say Stephen's boy, Billy, wants to follow his father's footsteps and also become an actor. Anna is their step-mother. That's pretty awesome, if you ask me!
- So, how does one of the most charismatic men on TV keep himself in a good shape? He loves to box! Yep, you know a bad-ass vampire can't be chubby, right?
- Awesome Facts About Johnny Galecki
- 8 Delicious Paris Gastronomic Secrets That You Did Not Know
- Awesome Facts About Nicholas Hoult
- Interesting Facts About Anna Paquin
- The Guide For Film Fans: 5 cafes of Paris, where the cult movies were filmed
- Interesting Facts About Tom Parker (The Wanted)
- Bored Husky has Learned to Blow Bubbles in Water (VIDEO)
- Not only the fish & chips: Dishes that You Have Try in London
- 20 Things You Can Buy For $ 1 in the USA
- Interesting Facts About Little Mix, Part II