Unusual worker: Cat works in a New York shop For over 9 years
This handsome red-haired man was just a little homeless kitten, but he was lucky to meet Annie Lao. She gave him a comfortable home and provided by a pretty good career.
Annie works at a shop in Chinatown, New York City, and Bobo has been working with her for 9 years.
For almost a decade of work experience, Bobo has not taken a single weekend or a holiday.
According to its owner, the cat loves his job and the customers.
"In the store, he likes to sit near the entrance and to welcome the shoppers. It is also his duty: to sharpen claws in his corner, look out the window and check the situation", proudly announces Annie Lao.
Also, according to the girl, sometimes Bobo acting as a sales assistant even better than she did. The friendly cat leads shoppers through the store, and actively meowing as if he is describing assortment on the shelves.
By the way, today the career of Bobo can be tracked by anyone from any corner of the world, like any self-respecting cat, your hero now has its Instagram account.
- Visiting Star: 5 Luxury Celebrity Houses and Apartments in Paris
- Top 5 Places to Meet Sunset in Los Angeles
- Truth or Fiction: Top 5 London legends
- Sights of the World Which You Need To See At Least Once In a Lifetime
- Original idea of love declaration: a box with a touching Secrets
- Bridget Jones's Diary Then and 15 Years Later
- Most Romantic Palaces and Castles of the World Where You Can Feel Like a Princess
- Two Piggy-Fashionistas Are the New Internet Stars
- Woman Lost 57 Kilograms to Get Married In a Dress of Her Dreams
- Now, He Is Always With You: In Japan Come Up Clothes with Carrying For Cats