Man Saved Chicken from Certain Death and Now Traveling With Him around the World
A good heart will not let pass by helpless and resentful. No matter whom it is - a child, a kitten or even chicken.
Recently, a 30-year-old American Spencer McCormick has become the hero of Internet, because of his unusual pet - an ordinary chicken.
Web developer from New York purchased it together with a brood of chickens for his parents.
He did not immediately notice singularity of Crookes. The chicken was born with an abnormal beak - the lower and upper parts of it dispersed cross-wise, and it did not allow the bird to eat normally.
Because of this, it was a small, weak and almost without feathers. Spencer took pity on her and took home to nurse. "I know these chicks immediately discarded. But I bribed its lust for life - and I decided to give it a chance, "- says the guy.
And he admits that he had to become a father and a mother for a chicken.
As Spencer traveled frequently, Crookes had to go along with it - first in his pocket, then on his shoulder, and then in a backpack.
Now they are inseparable. "Crooks does not behave like a chicken - says the Savior of a bird. - She walks behind me and looking for me to sit beside. "
According to the man, he and Crookes have already visited all the sights of New York and even traveled to the north of the country. Spencer often goes together with Crookes hiking and photographs their adventures.
Spencer describes his favorite as "curious and adventurous nature." "When it sees a cat, it immediately becomes larger in volume and shouts to me," Cat! Cat! Cat!” In general, at the same time it reminds me of Winston Churchill and Taylor Swift: both serious - and at the same time cheerful and easy-going "- laughing the owner.
All animals need such attentive and loving owners!
- Unusual worker: Cat works in a New York shop For over 9 years
- Visiting Star: 5 Luxury Celebrity Houses and Apartments in Paris
- Top 5 Places to Meet Sunset in Los Angeles
- Truth or Fiction: Top 5 London legends
- Sights of the World Which You Need To See At Least Once In a Lifetime
- Original idea of love declaration: a box with a touching Secrets
- Bridget Jones's Diary Then and 15 Years Later
- Most Romantic Palaces and Castles of the World Where You Can Feel Like a Princess
- Two Piggy-Fashionistas Are the New Internet Stars
- Woman Lost 57 Kilograms to Get Married In a Dress of Her Dreams