Funny Fat Cats: The Photographer Shoots Cats That Are Not Going To Lose Weight
Like most modern people photographer Pete Thorn cannot imagine life without cats. In fact, the guy loves furry creatures so much that he even dedicated a photographic project - and it is quite creative, and it should be noted.
A series of images "FAT CATS" is a collection of "moderately well-fed" cats' portraits, the author of the project also tells a little story, funny or touching, about each hero.
According to Thorn, on fat cats today are viewed with disdain.
The young man says that all the attention of the public often gets lean photogenic cats, while a cute and funny, but such imperfect fatty are forgotten.
I must say, this struggle for the right to the excess weight is almost reminiscent of human problems!
"I decided it was time to put the well-fed cats in the spotlight," says Pete Thorn. "Often the image of a fat cat in the media - it is self-satisfied, fairly nearby and cynical animal. In one word, unhealthy association, from which it's time to get rid ".
By the way, for Thorn, such a project is not the first. The previous creative brainchild of the photographer was a touching collection of dogs' images in old age that Pete called "Old but Faithful."
# 1 Evi
Evi is a well-mannered cat who loves to run after a shadow and eat pate.
# 2 Duncan
Duncan likes to lie on the sidewalk in front of his house. It will not move, even if on the horizon loomed the dog.
# 3 Pibblz
She loves cookies, and the front door makes it both delight and horror.
# 4 Crookshanks
Crookshanks loves lasagna and hates Mondays. He sleeps most of the day, getting up only occasionally, to show his dominance to the one who is in the house.
# 5 Bidi
Bidi loves doughnuts and people especially when the last give her tasty treats.
# 6 Bubba
Bubba (aka Cutie) is not smiling but loves his owners.
# 7 Fat
Fat is a well-fed cat that does not scratch and does not bite; he is a well-behaved cat. When is not asleep, he is playing. When is not playing, he is sleeping.
# 8 Luigi
At Luigi has very bad character. Most of his 9-year-old life he spent in a bad mood.
# 9 Eddie
Its size is not an obstacle to its level of activity, and he can catch mice and may play for hours.
- Citrus About Which You Had Never Heard
- Rainbow Sushi: New Internet Trend That Is Worth To Try
- Chefs Amateurs from Scotland Create Incredible Cakes
- Stars On The Pictures Of Medieval Artists: When Photoshop Makes Wonders
- Device For Dog Selfies: Ingenious And Easy
- Sex Symbols of 90's Ten and 20 Years Later
- Visiting Star: 5 Luxury Celebrity Houses and Apartments in London
- 110-Year-Old British Woman Said That the Secret of Her Longevity - Whiskey
- Most Beautiful Universities In Europe, In Which You Would Like To Study At Any Age
- Man Saved Chicken from Certain Death and Now Traveling With Him around the World