15 Funny Dogs Who Dressed For Halloween Better Than Their Owners
Who said that Halloween is a holiday just for people? These guys by their example ready to prove that they know better, than their owners, how to wear a costume!
In America, where Halloween celebrates as necessarily as Christmas, this mysterious and spooky holiday is truly a family and fun day. In fact, it is such a popular holiday that often not only the children but in general the whole family and even shaggy one try on costumes.
It is hard to persuade a cat, but the dog can always agree - this good-natured friend is always ready to show off in the new attire and swim in the attention of others.
And we have to admit that sometimes the dog costumes for Halloween are even cuter than human!
Little Red Riding Hood and "grandmother"
Three-headed Fluffy from the "Harry Potter"
Frankenweenie, the animated dog
Modest gifts carrier
King of the jungle
Another three-headed dragon
Almost "victim" of a crocodile
A little more and fly up
M & M's
And our favorite - Superman
- 10 Most Beautiful Cats In The World
- Mystical France: 6 Terrifying Places, From Which The Blood Run Cold In The Veins
- Royal Closet: How Changed The Style Of Queen Elizabeth II For 90 Years
- Guide of Famous Hollywood Movie Studios: How was Born the "Dream Factory."
- Photo session of Pregnant Dog Conquers Internet
- Dogs-Athletes Conquer The Ocean: In America Passed Competition For Animals
- Interesting Facts about the Boulogne Forest, Which You Did Not Know
- Why Los Angeles is the Best City in the World: 15 Photo Proofs
- Unusual Trend for Halloween: People Use Pineapple Instead Of Pumpkin - And It Looks Very Nice
- Incredibly Cute Animals: Caracals Conquer The Network