Nike Promotional Video With 86-Year-Old "Iron" Nun
Nike Company believes that youth has no age limits. 86-year-old nun-triathlete has proved with her example that age is not a hindrance for sport.
The motivational commercial video, with an 86-year-old nun Bader Madonna in the lead role, has appeared on the YouTube-channel of Nike company. In her old age, she continues to engage in sports and participate in triathlon competitions. This discipline competition has 3 stages: swimming, cycling and running.
The woman demonstrates the wonders of endurance and her amazing fitness form on the video. That is how she characterizes such enormous load: "The first 45 races have not finished off me!". Madonna Bader has broken the record and became the eldest participant of the race at the greatest Ironman distance.
- Lifehack: How To Snatch A Baby Tooth Using Sport Car
- Treasure Island: 10 Interesting Facts From The Fort Boyard's Life
- 100 Interesting Facts
- Interesting Facts about Cities with Excellent Weather
- Interesting Facts about Intelligent and Smart Animals
- 10 Interesting Facts about Norway
- 10 Interesting Facts About Dreams
- Interesting Facts about the Eiffel Tower
- Interesting Facts About Mercury
- Crazy Facts About Venus