The Young Belgian Has Become Famous Thanks To His Unusual Way Of Travel
The 27-year-old young guy from Belgium is traveling around the world and informs his mother that he is doing well with the help of colorful photos and inscriptions on tablets and surfaces, "Mom, I'm fine."
The young man, 27 years old, by the name of Jonathan Kinonez Kabbah, who has lived in Brussels, Belgium, this fall, sold his car and drove off round the world trip. To maintain the connection, he has used a variety of means, but upon arrival in Cuba, Jonathan ran into some problems and could no longer call his mother to inform her about what is occurring.
And soon an interesting idea came to his mind. He started making colorful photographs from different parts of the world and drew the words "Mom, I'm fine" on the paper plates and different surfaces. He has exhibited this pictures in his social network and Instagram account under the name @momimfine. Despite the fact that his profile exists only a few months, and a guy has published only 25 photos and videos, Jonathan has gained popularity and today he has more than 66 thousand subscribers.
In the information "about himself," the young man said: No matter how many years a person is, but if his mother is Hispanic, he should by all means inform her that things are going well. It is worth noticing that Kinonez has found its unique way.
- Dark-Skinned Military Woman Has Become "Miss USA"
- Yoga Guru With A Curvy Shape Inspired Users Of Social Networks
- Meet the 93-year-old grandmother - Master of Kung Fu
- Internet Most Popular Cats
- When You're in the sky: 8 fun facts about restrooms in airplanes, which you did not know
- British Pig Marcus Can "Predict" The Results Of Sporting Events
- Three Most Desirable Breeds Of Cats
- Biologists Have Chosen The Top Ten Plants And Animals Of 2015
- Pack Your Bags: Top 10 Places To Travel This Year
- Watch and Weep: 6 Films With British Handsome Guys