Photographer Shoots Fruits and Vegetables in Absolutely New Role for Them
Giuseppe Arcimboldo is not the only one, who is inspired by fruits and vegetables, to create masterpieces of incredible beauty. Although, the masterpieces of our today's heroine are a lot more surprising in their simplicity and great originality. After all, sometimes to cause a sensation, you just need to look at the familiar vegetables from a different angle, and then to perceive it in another way.
German photographer, Sarah Illinberg shall not go in the footsteps of the great Renaissance artists, but she still makes no less interesting and fascinating masterpieces than piled portraits of famous masters.
So perhaps it is not surprising that her pictures of fruits and vegetables can reach at a price to 400 Euros!
In the meantime, we can just please the eye by an electronic version of her original works. After all, vitamins are much more valuable, than some sort of carat.
Grenade is not just a synonym.
That's what realism.
Such a brush need to be in a museum
The most useful Rubik's Cube in the world!
Dress made of environmentally friendly material.
- Nonstandard Beauty: 8 Incredible Beauty Contests
- Artists Have Found An Extraordinary Way To Save Snails From Road Hazards
- New Sushi trend in Japan: Mosaic from Sushi
- Artist from Australia Impressed Everyone with Unique Repainting Of Guitars and Violins
- New Internet Sensation: 2 Year's Old Girl Sings Better Than Stars Of X-Factor
- Mummy Bakes Incredible Bread, Inspired By Her Son's Drawings
- Father Prepares for Daughters Breakfasts that Look Better Restaurant Meal
- Chef Creates Incredible Desserts Which May Cheat Anyone
- History of Incredible Friendship: Puppy Took Into Care the Blind Dog
- Pets Travelers and Their Amazing Adventures around the World