English Photographer Made a Touching Picture of Kissing Owls
Leslie Arnott from Staffordshire took photographs in a forest Lea Marston, when he saw two owls, gently cooing on a branch.
Fortunately, he managed to make a few shots in which the birds look very touching. Arnott teaches people to take pictures of prey birds at the Falconry
Partnership farm. During one of the sessions, he caught in his lens owls, which were kissing on a branch. The photographer said that to make such shots is a great rarity. "Despite the fact that birds are trained, sometimes it is very difficult to take pictures in the dark forest. These two owls were flying, and then they sat on the branch and kissed twice - says Arnott. - It was unbelievable; I've never seen owls so gentle with each other. ".
Photographer adds that the owls were not a couple, on a farm for breeding birds were indicated that these birds are sisters.
- Mother Creates From Flowers and Leaves Fabulous Collage for Her Children
- Real Princess! An Adorable Cat in a Dress and Crown Conquered the Internet
- Geography of Sexuality: Top 6 Cities in the World with the Most Beautiful Girls
- Father Made Bedroom for Son in Harry Potter Style
- Touching Photo Session of Newborn Rabbit
- Natural Wonder: Flowers of Bananas, Pineapples and Other Exotic Plants
- Most Beautiful Beauty Products Of 2016
- Photographer Shoots Fruits and Vegetables in Absolutely New Role for Them
- Nonstandard Beauty: 8 Incredible Beauty Contests
- Artists Have Found An Extraordinary Way To Save Snails From Road Hazards