The Smartest Cat In The World: Cat From Australia Made A New World Record
The new issue of the Guinness Book of Records is full of all sorts of amazing. Traditionally, their achievements demonstrate not only people but also animals. Meet the new world record holder among cats - Australian Fluffy named Didze (Didzhuridu if according to his passport), which can be considered the most learned or trained cat in the world; this is which way you look.
The cat refuses all myths about cats training.
Didze ( is a girl) effectively performs 20 different commands of its owner within a minute. Actually, due to those indicators, the cat received the Certificate of the Guinness World Records.
Cat gives paw on command, stands on its hind legs, falls, tumbles, jumps on the host, jumping over an obstacle and even rides a skateboard.
Didze, along with its owner, Robert Dollvetom lives in town Tvild Heads in New South Wales. Robert says that he took Gigi when she was a small kitten from a shelter.
"She has always been special for me, but I could not have imagined that one day we will set a record. Now Didze is doubly dear to me! "- says the owner.
"I really love cats. And I love Didze. I guess only love and affection can make them fulfill your requests! "- explains the owner.
- 10 Incredibly Hairstyles for Beard and Mustache on a Man's Beauty Contest
- Ukrainian Stunned the World with the Dessert, Similar To the Masterpieces of Architecture
- Young Talent: Teenager Do Amazing Photos Of Mountains
- 10 Animals of Instagram Which are More Popular Than You Part II
- Miracles of Architecture: Most Unusual Buildings In the World
- Flowers and Ice: Original Ice Bouquets
- Beautiful and Luxurious: How Looks Like 7-Star Hotel Inside And Out
- 10 Animals of Instagram Which are More Popular Than You Part I
- A 31-Year-Old Who's Been Traveling the World for 5 Years Tells How She Affords It
- 10-Year-Old Bichon Toby - The First Dog-Hipster