Train Driver Risks of His Life to Do Incredible Photos from Height Flight
Tamas Rizsavi, risking his life, climbs onto the tallest buildings of Budapest and makes an incredible picture. Every time it is a new landscape of his native city at an incredible height. You should see this beauty.
The train driver has been looking for the amazing landscape of Budapest for 6 years. Tamas Rizsavi interested in photography that's why he is ready to conquer the highest buildings of his native city without any insurance.
Tamas puts his photos on his Facebook account, where he has already have 75,967 subscribers. And every day the number of his fans is growing.
A radio tower in 1,030 feet (about 320 meters) was the greatest height which man has conquered.
That height offers breathtaking beauty! It is impossible not to fall in love in Budapest.
- The Smartest Cat In The World: Cat From Australia Made A New World Record
- 10 Incredibly Hairstyles for Beard and Mustache on a Man's Beauty Contest
- Ukrainian Stunned the World with the Dessert, Similar To the Masterpieces of Architecture
- Young Talent: Teenager Do Amazing Photos Of Mountains
- 10 Animals of Instagram Which are More Popular Than You Part II
- Miracles of Architecture: Most Unusual Buildings In the World
- Flowers and Ice: Original Ice Bouquets
- Beautiful and Luxurious: How Looks Like 7-Star Hotel Inside And Out
- 10 Animals of Instagram Which are More Popular Than You Part I
- A 31-Year-Old Who's Been Traveling the World for 5 Years Tells How She Affords It