Dozens of Cute Kittens Help To Fight with Advertising in the London Underground
It turns out that not only we are tired of the advertising in the subway! As it turned out, British also decided to compete for space in the underground mode stations of transport. With that, in a very unusual way!
There is a London Underground station, called Clapham Common. So from now it changed a lot.
And all because the station is full of cats, dozens of very different cats. Yes, you read that right.
However, not alive (unfortunately), but only in the form of posters on billboards, which used to be covered with all sorts of advertising.
You can certainly make a logical conclusion that our feline friends have paid for this initiative as part of their first steps on the path to world domination.
However, the reality is much more prosaic - the guys from the public organization, have decided to do such an unusual step, the essence of which is to remove advertising from public places and replace it with something less materialistic, cats, for example.
Ironically, the name of the organization in the original sounds like CATS, "Citizens Advertising Takeover Service".
The founder of the unusual movement, James Turner says in his blog that: "There is no clever marketing trick behind this initiative. Volunteers want to inspire people to think differently about the world and to understand that they have the right to change it."
The guys from CATS claimed that in the next two weeks, the cats would spread to other London Underground stations. Well, we look forward to!
- Cartoon Heroes: Mama Came Up With an Ingenious Way to Accustom the Child to Healthy Eating
- Little Princess! One-Year-Old Girl Has Own House, A Car and Lives in A Fairy Tale
- 11 Cakes of Amazing Forms that Can Trick Anyone
- Incredible Friendship of Kids and Huge Dogs Touched the Entire Internet
- Mini-Pig, Who Considers Himself a Dog, Has Won the Hearts of the Internet Users
- The Woman Dancing Hip-Hop Better Than Youth In her 72 Years
- Visiting the Snow Queen: How Looks Like the First 5-Star Hotel in Antarctica
- Special Features of National Surgery: Unusual Plastic in Different Countries
- Unusual Photo Project: How Would Look Like Animals If They Wear Clothes And Go To Work
- Biggest Dog of Australia Thinks That He Is a Little Puppy