Fairy Tale in the Stone Town: The Most Unusual Hotel in the World Similar To Works of Art
People live in really crazy places! They live in the houses on the trees and huts in ice at the South Pole, in capsule containers of Japanese hotels and makeshift huts on the banks of the (almost) deserted island. What does not make for the sake of new experiences!
«Are we worse? », -thought Italians Marinara and Alfredo Manz, architects from Manga Studio. Is our imagination poorer? And they arranged the hotel in the rock.
At the same time, they do not have to batter the rock: Marina and Alfredo have used natural cave voids in one of the rocks on which is based the town of Matera in the region of Basilicata in southern Italy.
Relatively soft texture of rocks in Matera has allowed people to use the local caves for shelter since time immemorial.
Now the amazing "city of stone" in the Sassi de Matera with apartment’s right in the rocks is under the patronage of UNESCO and attracts many tourists every year.
Manz just bought a small rocky area with caves and built in their hotel called La Dimora di Metello. And they did not miscalculate - it has no analogues anywhere in the world.
Despite the fact that this is a cave, there is a lot of light in the room. Tenants are offered all the amenities - from cable TV to the Jacuzzi.
The hotel has four spacious rooms, which can take off for an amount of 110 to 280 Euros per day. They are designed so that residents, in any case, did not arise a feeling of claustrophobia.
There are a cosy terrace, a spa, and a restaurant. The total area of the hotel - nearly 300 square meters.
In general, Italy is the country of beauty! The country itself- especially its southern part is a work of art!
- Incredibly Shaggy Cat Became a Star Of Instagram
- Funny Fat Cats: The Photographer Shoots Cats That Are Not Going To Lose Weight
- Citrus About Which You Had Never Heard
- Rainbow Sushi: New Internet Trend That Is Worth To Try
- Chefs Amateurs from Scotland Create Incredible Cakes
- Stars On The Pictures Of Medieval Artists: When Photoshop Makes Wonders
- Device For Dog Selfies: Ingenious And Easy
- Sex Symbols of 90's Ten and 20 Years Later
- Visiting Star: 5 Luxury Celebrity Houses and Apartments in London
- 110-Year-Old British Woman Said That the Secret of Her Longevity - Whiskey