Home for the Elderly in Japan looks like From Fairy Tale
As a general rule, the last years of your life in a nursing home cannot be named the most desirable time spending for elderly people. But this nursing home fit the dreams of the elderly, as well as of children and adults.
You can brighten up your declining years in this magical nursing home, instead, to suffocate in crowded cities in Japan.
Moreover, it is difficult to give such name to this charming complex of houses in a wooded area.
This institution called the "Riviera of the Japanese," and it looks like a true paradise for anyone who wants finally to be alone with nature.
But the nicest thing is that you are surrounded by nature and still continue to have access to all the benefits of civilization - is it a dream?
This fabulous complex has created a Tokyo designer Issey Suma.
Initially, this pension was assumed only for the two hosts, but how can such beauty for a long time keep a secret?
No woman would refuse such a luxury kitchen and dining room, whether it is older or younger than retirement age.
Comfortable bathroom, pool, going into that, you cannot be afraid of falling.
In this place, there should be very cozy evening meetings over tea!
- About Delicate: Top 5 Creative Lavatories In London
- The Most Fashionable Dog in the World: A Favorite of Marc Jacobs Shooting For Gloss and Makes Selfies with Models
- Incredible Rocks That "Cry" With Blue Tears Were Discovered In Japan
- Skirt with LED Solar System Became a Real Sensation on the Internet
- Fairy Tale in the Stone Town: The Most Unusual Hotel in the World Similar To Works of Art
- Incredibly Shaggy Cat Became a Star Of Instagram
- Funny Fat Cats: The Photographer Shoots Cats That Are Not Going To Lose Weight
- Citrus About Which You Had Never Heard
- Rainbow Sushi: New Internet Trend That Is Worth To Try
- Chefs Amateurs from Scotland Create Incredible Cakes