Incredible Spain: Photographer Shoots City and People with the Help of Puddles
Many people do not like the clouds, rain, and puddles - many, but not our today's hero. Whenever Guido sees a puddle, he pulls out his Smartphone, finds a good angle and captures a parallel world from the reflection of water.
Guido Gutierrez Ruiz loves two things: his native Spain and beautiful pictures. As you know, when a talented person decides to combine two of his passions, the result is simply magical.
On his page on Instagram, Guido is trying in every way to prove that it is not necessary to have a professional camera to make a truly beautiful picture.
For example, even in this hard to believe, that all photos of this romantic Spaniard presented below are made with the help of usual Smartphone. That's what the talented hands!
- Beauty Knows No Boundaries: Awesome Photo Project Beauty Girls From All Over the World
- Home for the Elderly in Japan looks like From Fairy Tale
- About Delicate: Top 5 Creative Lavatories In London
- The Most Fashionable Dog in the World: A Favorite of Marc Jacobs Shooting For Gloss and Makes Selfies with Models
- Incredible Rocks That "Cry" With Blue Tears Were Discovered In Japan
- Skirt with LED Solar System Became a Real Sensation on the Internet
- Fairy Tale in the Stone Town: The Most Unusual Hotel in the World Similar To Works of Art
- Incredibly Shaggy Cat Became a Star Of Instagram
- Funny Fat Cats: The Photographer Shoots Cats That Are Not Going To Lose Weight
- Citrus About Which You Had Never Heard