Unusual Trend for Halloween: People Use Pineapple Instead Of Pumpkin - And It Looks Very Nice
Unbelievable but true: the famous Halloween pumpkin started to go out of fashion. Yes, we do not believe it until we saw the familiar sinister smirk on a pineapple.
Halloween pumpkin, also known as the jack-o'-lantern is perhaps the most important attribute of a fun-filled holiday.
And what was our surprise when we saw instead of favorite pumpkin pictures of pineapples lamps!
But we must admit that they look just perfectly and not a bit less sinister than their predecessor's pumpkin.
The creators and distributors of pineapple lamps say that the idea is also very practical: because pineapple flesh should be separated from the skin.
Also, unlike the pumpkin, pineapple lamps can boast not only with a muzzle, but also wild vegetation on the head. And, yes, it looks great with a burning candle inside.
- Incredibly Cute Animals: Caracals Conquer The Network
- 9 Interesting Facts About Air Travel, Which Will Surprise You
- Royal Offenses: Top Funny Situations In The Life Of The Royal Family
- 15 Most Beautiful Cities in the USA
- How To Make Cool Photos: 15 Time-Lapse Images That Amaze
- 2-Month Kid Became A Sensation Of Network With His Mad Hair
- Awesome Friendship: Ostrich Pretends That He Is An Elephant To Take Care Of Baby Elephants
- Couple From Georgia Turns Ordinary Maple Leaves in A Work Of Art
- Island of Fairy-Tale Ponies Was Found in Great Britain
- The Mystic Beauty of the America's Caves