27-year-old British Woman is about to Become the First Woman to go Round all countries.
Someone dreams about to go in the summer on the sea, while others set a goal to travel around the world.
Thus, for example, a 27-year-old American Cassie de Pekola made. She has set a goal to visit all 193 sovereign states, including Taiwan, Kosovo, and Palestine. It should be noted that the girl was close to completing her impossible mission.
She has already made 254 flights and has deleted from the list of 180 countries. Cassie left 45 days and 26 flights to complete her journey.
"Ever since high school, I wanted to visit every country in the world to learn more about their culture, natural environment, and religion", - says Cassie.
According to her, journey through the world is her job, so she could learn "as much as possible about our world, going beyond your comfort zone."
Cassie began her trip in July 2015 immediately after celebrated her birthday.
Typically, in each country, she spends between two and five days.
During the 15 months of travel, Cassie had both ups and downs. She believes that such a journey alone gave her the opportunity to shape the character.
An incredible journey was made possible thanks to sponsors and investors who have contributed to the creation of an educational documentary that takes Cassie on the road.
The thing is that Cassie De Pecol is an ambassador of the world from one international tourism institute.
During the visits she met with students and discusses tourism and the economy of various countries with them.
In addition, Cassie is working with travelers and scientists involved in collecting water samples to test for the presence of microplastics.
- Most Stylish First Ladies Of Peace
- We will Conquer this World: Most Inspiring travel Movies
- Buckle Up: Top 6 Most Famous British Cars
- Awesome Friendship of Polish Girl and a Fox
- Supercars on Guard: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars of the World
- Working on Her Majesty 5 unusual jobs from the British royal family
- Being Queen: Rare shots that will tell you all about Her Majesty Elizabeth II
- Visiting Beckham: 10 Interesting Facts From The Life Of The Stellar Family
- Creepy Olympic Games: from Athens to Beijing
- Cheaper Than Ever: 15 Things You Can Buy In Paris For Only 1 Euro