Awesome Cake From Water Surprised The Internet
Japanese recognized as the world's innovation leaders, even in haute cuisine. In recent years, they leave even behind Paris in the number of Michelin stars. And this Japanese dessert is simply amazing.
What can you dream on a cold winter day, if not for a cozy blanket and a piece of tasty but low-calorie cake? And this amazing cake exceeds even the wildest dreams because it is only from the water.
This amazing Japanese dessert called mochi; it looks like an enormous drop of water. For the first time, mochi was made in a popular pastry shop in Yamanashi.
And the Twitter user mithiruka has shared a photo of own desserts in the form of a sleeping cat.
It is quite simple - for its preparation you need only water, a little sugar and agar powder (plant analog of gelatin).
It is served with syrup of brown sugar and roasted soybean powder (kinako). However, in a warm room, it quickly turns into a mess, so you need to eat it fast.
However, knowing how the Japanese love cats, it is not surprising that the mochi-cat gained much more popularity than just desserts in the form of water drops.
- Woe from Wit: 10 Hollywood stars with the highest IQ
- They exist: 10 Most Terrible American Houses
- And finally I'll say: 6 best appearances of Barack Obama in TV shows
- The New US President Donald Trump: 10 Facts
- 27-year-old British Woman is about to Become the First Woman to go Round all countries.
- Most Stylish First Ladies Of Peace
- We will Conquer this World: Most Inspiring travel Movies
- Buckle Up: Top 6 Most Famous British Cars
- Awesome Friendship of Polish Girl and a Fox
- Supercars on Guard: 10 Most Expensive Police Cars of the World