Trainee of Vet Clinic Rescued Collie In One Minute Before Euthanasia!
Look at this Collie named Olly - you see the lucky one! She managed to avoid the sad fate of euthanasia due to the attentive and caring young man.
Ollie became seriously ill. Suddenly, she had a paralysis of the entire body. She could not walk or stand, eat or self-emptying the bladder.
Ollie owners had not intended to get rid of the pet. They brought the dog to the veterinarian, so he can set the catheter to drain urine. The vet was very surprised by the mysterious case of the Collie disease.
He decided that such signs can only be caused by the cancer of the spinal cord, and the only humane way out in this situation can be euthanasia.
The trainee has worked at the clinic on the day, on which has been assigned euthanasia.
Before making the lethal injection, the guy has again examined the dog and noticed the thing which has taken refuge from the sight of his professional colleague - a tiny mite behind poor dog's ear.
It is known that the mites can cause paralysis. It happens because some kinds of mites have a very high content of neurotoxin in their saliva. Within 12 hours after the mite was removed, the dog was completely healthy. And it's a miracle!
- The Cutest Pictures Of Raccoons From Festival in St. Petersburg
- The Craziest Facts About Lions
- The Craziest Facts About Tigers
- Lord Of Transylvania | Journey In The Footsteps Of Dracula
- Awesome Facts About Stephenie Meyer
- 8 Interesting Facts About Kim Kardashian
- Fashion Age: 70-years-old Model of L`Officel
- Awesome Facts About Bruno Mars
- Awesome Facts About Beyonce
- Bear Stepa And His Unusual Life With Russian Family - Video