Shocking Video: Burger Was Unharmed After Meeting with Sulfuric Acid
The video of the experiment, in which on the Big Mac from McDonald's was poured sulfuric acid, appeared on the network.
The video clip was posted on the channel Let's Meet This in YouTube. Burger did not change immediately after pouring acid on it. After a while, the Big Mac bun considerably darkened and became solid, but even acid could not dissolve this meal. Other ingredients suffered even less. We have one question after watching this scary video. From what ultra strong ingredients burgers are made?
- 25 Interesting Facts about Disneyland, Which You Didn't Know
- Most Curious and Funny Events of the Olympic Games in Rio
- Smiling Pitbull - New Instagram Star
- Strong And Independent: Hillary Clinton Opened A Jar Of Pickles on Jimmy Kimmel Live Show
- Pokemon Go-Burgers Can Be Tried in Sydney
- Nike Promotional Video With 86-Year-Old "Iron" Nun
- Lifehack: How To Snatch A Baby Tooth Using Sport Car
- Treasure Island: 10 Interesting Facts From The Fort Boyard's Life
- 100 Interesting Facts
- Interesting Facts about Cities with Excellent Weather