Chef Creates Incredible Desserts Which May Cheat Anyone
For someone, it is not enough to be a good cook and to prepare delicious culinary delights. Aerobatics is to learn to do something original, which would surprise not only for its taste but also by its outlook. It is to make something that can deceive receptors of recognized gourmets. Aerobatics is to learn to do something original, which would surprise not only for its taste but also by its outlook. It is to make something that can deceive receptors of recognized gourmets.
One of these culinary wizards is a British chef Ben Churchill. A 29-year-old citizen of Hertfordshire prepares desserts, the kind of which is far from traditional.
Simply, they are dishes trompe L’Oreal.
The product range are Cake "Pepperoni Pizza" chocolate dessert in the form of pear (indistinguishable from natural!), Cakes in the form of hot peppers, carrots and other fruits and vegetables - and even cakes a la "a dry tree."
This delicious pizza made of sponge cake, strawberry jam, white chocolate and marzipan.
A realistic carrot is a cake with a delicate soufflé and chocolate ("earth" and "pot" are from chocolate, too!).
And these "bulbs" is a meringue to decorate.
This omelet is dessert, too.
And someone may like this unsophisticated snag.
Or log ...
The masterpiece of Ben Churchill can be considered a dessert in the form of the Iron Throne from the series "Game of Thrones."
Surprisingly, but Ben has started cooking just a year and a half ago.
Now, he has about 30 thousand subscribers on Facebook and Instagram.
The man is preparing to publish a book; it is going to reveal the secrets of his skill.
"All of this is made from the most common products. You do not need to use any special equipment - all this can be done in your own kitchen "- says the cook-original.
- History of Incredible Friendship: Puppy Took Into Care the Blind Dog
- Pets Travelers and Their Amazing Adventures around the World
- Cat's joy: Fluffy Tourist from Russia Conquers the World
- Prince Harry Rescued a Crocodile in Africa
- Huge Catfish was Caught From the river In France
- Excellent Experiment: Bloggers Have Shown the Result of a Two-Week Exposure Coca-Cola on Teeth
- Unknown Los Angeles: 10 Facts About the City
- Teacher Read a Rap Song to Congratulate Pupils With A New School Year
- Top 10 World's Pools With Fantastic View
- What a Cutie: Hamster with Plaster Conquered Internet