Real Princess! An Adorable Cat in a Dress and Crown Conquered the Internet
Meet, a princess named Aurora. Yes, it is very same as the Sleeping Beauty. We used to think that it was a golden-haired girl, a heroine of the tale, but in fact, it is a cat!
Aurora is incredibly fluffy and docile cat of Blue Bicolor Ragdoll breed, which every day becomes more and more famous.
Ragdoll cats are distinguished by sky-blue eyes and fluffy, silky hair. Its name they got thanks to the meek character, attachment to the hosts and touching "plush" appearance.
You should add to these wonderful characteristics the fact that cat's owners dress up her in suits made of brocade, pearl tiaras and gilded crown. Due to this, the mini-meter scale starts to read off the scale for all possible indicators. So it's no surprise that this beautiful Swedish fluffy has a whole army of fans in Instagram. Soon the number of subscribers will reach 85 thousand.
"Cats are known to regard themselves as hosts of the home, but Aurora has regally extolled her own greatness to a new level. She realizes her beauty and behaves accordingly", said with ill-concealed pride cat owners Emily and Niklas.
While it may seem that Aurora is a complacent and even arrogant cat, her owners claim that she is quite the opposite.
"Aurora is a very smart and friendly kitty cat. She is just perfect."
- Geography of Sexuality: Top 6 Cities in the World with the Most Beautiful Girls
- Father Made Bedroom for Son in Harry Potter Style
- Touching Photo Session of Newborn Rabbit
- Natural Wonder: Flowers of Bananas, Pineapples and Other Exotic Plants
- Most Beautiful Beauty Products Of 2016
- Photographer Shoots Fruits and Vegetables in Absolutely New Role for Them
- Nonstandard Beauty: 8 Incredible Beauty Contests
- Artists Have Found An Extraordinary Way To Save Snails From Road Hazards
- New Sushi trend in Japan: Mosaic from Sushi
- Artist from Australia Impressed Everyone with Unique Repainting Of Guitars and Violins