10 Giant Sculptures of Flowers Amazed Everyone on Flower Parade in Netherlands
The past Sunday, the annual parade of colors "Corso Zundert" was held in the Netherlands.
Looking at these works, sometimes it's hard to believe that these huge and incredibly bright works of art are made of ordinary flowers!
20 incredibly huge sculptures were made from thousands of dahlias. They impressed audience not only with their size but also with the originality of the ideas. Among the Parade participants were seen flower animals, mythical creatures and even people. Looking at these works, sometimes it's hard to believe that these huge and incredibly bright works of art are made of ordinary flowers!
The winner of the contest was the dragon sculpture under the title "Dangerous carrier". We will begin our photo report from it, perhaps :)
- Mother Cooks Fabulous Dishes to Surprise Her Kids
- Closer to the Body: 7 Cities in the World with the Most Handsome Men
- English Photographer Made a Touching Picture of Kissing Owls
- Mother Creates From Flowers and Leaves Fabulous Collage for Her Children
- Real Princess! An Adorable Cat in a Dress and Crown Conquered the Internet
- Geography of Sexuality: Top 6 Cities in the World with the Most Beautiful Girls
- Father Made Bedroom for Son in Harry Potter Style
- Touching Photo Session of Newborn Rabbit
- Natural Wonder: Flowers of Bananas, Pineapples and Other Exotic Plants
- Most Beautiful Beauty Products Of 2016