Light Show in the Forest: Fabulous Photos of Fireflies in Japan Hit the Internet
Japan is known and loved for its culture, cuisine, cherry blossoms and great gadgets. But there is another brilliant - in every sense - a reason to love the country of the rising sun. Fireflies! Every summer, these magic bugs turn Japan forests into real scenery for its incredible light show.
In this way, they are trying to attract a partner to extend the kind. And after this, we still have the courage to say that the romance is inherent only to the people?!
It is interesting that to capture light show of fireflies is the tough task.
The thing is that they are very sensitive and do not like the other light sources, and therefore to take a picture of this animated sky stars, you need literally to play hide and seek from them, as well as to be a skilful photograph.
But the result of such work always pays off because, in the end, you got fascinating photos.
- Train Driver Risks of His Life to Do Incredible Photos from Height Flight
- The Smartest Cat In The World: Cat From Australia Made A New World Record
- 10 Incredibly Hairstyles for Beard and Mustache on a Man's Beauty Contest
- Ukrainian Stunned the World with the Dessert, Similar To the Masterpieces of Architecture
- Young Talent: Teenager Do Amazing Photos Of Mountains
- 10 Animals of Instagram Which are More Popular Than You Part II
- Miracles of Architecture: Most Unusual Buildings In the World
- Flowers and Ice: Original Ice Bouquets
- Beautiful and Luxurious: How Looks Like 7-Star Hotel Inside And Out
- 10 Animals of Instagram Which are More Popular Than You Part I