Woman Lost 57 Kilograms to Get Married In a Dress of Her Dreams
Women can do anything for a beautiful wedding dress, in which they could look like queens. Even lose half of their weight to get into it. And what remains, if you want to get married!
For a native of Bristol, 39-year-old Faye Martin this way to the dress of her dreams took 12 years. Back in 2004, the woman received a marriage proposal from her boyfriend, Kevin and with enthusiasm adopted it. But when it was time to appoint a wedding day, Faye realized that she did not want to look like "a giant meringue".
And as much as 8 years, she has repeatedly postponed the wedding date. She wished that this day was the best in her life, but the dress, which she liked most of all, did not fit her.
Martin started to gain weight in childhood. She admits that she was dependent on sugar, because of which she drank 4 cans of cola a day and ate a few cakes a day. Besides, Faye ate fast food, cookies and chocolate and at 27 years she already weighed 127 kilos.
Even after the proposal from Kevin, nothing has changed. Faye wanted to get married and wished to do it in the dress, which she has chosen for herself. But she did not know how to start to lose weight. Kevin himself said that he loves her for who she is and constantly reminded her of wedding.
No one knows what would have ended the story if once somebody didn't name her "fat' in a city mall. "It was said so loudly that all turned to look at me - the woman said. - I was ready to sink into the ground. This moment of greatest humiliation became a blessing in disguise for me and the point of reference of my new life. "
This happened in 2014. The next day, Martin joined the ranks of the organization Slimming World, which helps fat people to lose weight. And for 18 months of determined struggle (including a radical change of diet and active sessions in the gym), she could lose almost half of her body weight - 57 kilograms!
The final chord was the plastic surgery, to remove the sagging skin on the abdomen and flanks and the purpose of women was achieved. She moved from 22 dress size to an incredible 6th.
In July 2016, her dream has come true: she finally married Kevin, who selflessly was waiting for her for 12 years. And yes in a white dress with a corset and fluffy skirt, she looked a queen indeed.
There is no limitation for dreams - it reaffirms an example of Faye Martin!
- Now, He Is Always With You: In Japan Come Up Clothes with Carrying For Cats
- 10 Most Unusual Weddings Of Comics And Fairy Tales Fans
- Dozens of Cute Kittens Help To Fight with Advertising in the London Underground
- Cartoon Heroes: Mama Came Up With an Ingenious Way to Accustom the Child to Healthy Eating
- Little Princess! One-Year-Old Girl Has Own House, A Car and Lives in A Fairy Tale
- 11 Cakes of Amazing Forms that Can Trick Anyone
- Incredible Friendship of Kids and Huge Dogs Touched the Entire Internet
- Mini-Pig, Who Considers Himself a Dog, Has Won the Hearts of the Internet Users
- The Woman Dancing Hip-Hop Better Than Youth In her 72 Years
- Visiting the Snow Queen: How Looks Like the First 5-Star Hotel in Antarctica