Stars On The Pictures Of Medieval Artists: When Photoshop Makes Wonders
How to attract the attention of the younger generation to the high art? It is possible something like this, as it did the Australian design studio Designcrowd, which modernized the old paintings with the help of Photoshop.
Now it is impossible to determine who first came up with the idea of «paste» modern show-business stars portraits instead of characters' paintings XV-XX century.
Amanda Seyfried щn "Portrait of a Young Woman" Elizabeth Louise Lebrun Vezha.
A lot of Photoshop fans around the world liked this idea and Designcrowd remained to select the best of these works.
Photo: Angelina Jolie on the picture by Antoine Van Dyke / Quesi17
The result was a gallery, which worth of a separate room in the Louvre (it can be virtual): actor Patrick Stewart as the protagonist of Rembramta, Mick Jagger in the image of Beethoven and medieval minstrel, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as an exemplary rural family, David Bowie by Caravaggio, Johnny Depp reading Tintoretto and so on.
Photo: Mick Jagger in Beethoven's image in the painting by Joseph Karl Stiller / Dm2
And Angelina Jolie, Amanda Seyfried, Seth Rogen, Beyonce Knowles, Cate Blanchett, Justin Bieber, etc. - In new and unusual images.
Photo: Cate Blanchett in the painting by Sandro Botticelli "The Birth of Venus" / Hector Lopez
Well, we like most about the portrait of Mr Bean - Rowan Atkinson - in the image of a young Bacchus from a picture of Caravaggio.
Photo: Rowan Atkinson on the painting by Caravaggio / Simone Vetro
Perhaps in this way, we will be able to interest the modern youth in classical art.
Photo: David Bowie in the image of a young Bacchus, the painting by Caravaggio / Binxwilson
Photo: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the picture of Grant Wood / Binxwilson
Photos: Justin Bieber in the image Kutuzov on the picture of George Dawe / Hagen Brooks
Photo: Mick Jagger on the picture of Frans Hals / Jk640
Photo: Johnny Depp on the picture of Tintoretto / Jk640
Photo: Metallica vocalist James Hetfield as the Mona Lisa on the picture of Leonardo da Vinci / s2headeagle
Photo: Seth Rogen at the young lady portrait of the artist Giovanni Battista Moroni / Paulie Cashews
Photo: Patrick Stewart on the picture of Rembrandt / Jk640
- Device For Dog Selfies: Ingenious And Easy
- Sex Symbols of 90's Ten and 20 Years Later
- Visiting Star: 5 Luxury Celebrity Houses and Apartments in London
- 110-Year-Old British Woman Said That the Secret of Her Longevity - Whiskey
- Most Beautiful Universities In Europe, In Which You Would Like To Study At Any Age
- Man Saved Chicken from Certain Death and Now Traveling With Him around the World
- Unusual worker: Cat works in a New York shop For over 9 years
- Visiting Star: 5 Luxury Celebrity Houses and Apartments in Paris
- Top 5 Places to Meet Sunset in Los Angeles
- Truth or Fiction: Top 5 London legends