Beauty Knows No Boundaries: Awesome Photo Project Beauty Girls From All Over the World
Whatever the standards of beauty, they come and go, but the natural beauty, youth, and freshness always remain the main canons of beauty. Our heroine reveals portraits of girls from all over the world.
After all, the beauty has no nationality. Michaela Noroch - photographer from Romania, quit her job, took the backpack and went on a long journey around the world, during which Michaela photographed hundreds of beautiful girls from various countries.
"My goal is to prove that beauty does not depend on skin color, financial status, and fashion," says the girl on the site of her project, which has the romantic name «The Atlas of Beauty».
According to Michaela, she would like to make people stop judging each other by media stereotypes and perceived each person as an individual with his inner world. And, you know, judging from her work, the photographer perfectly coped with its task.
Here are some of her works, but much more stunning images with no less exciting short descriptions can be found on the Facebook page of the project.
San Francisco, USA
Jewish Quarter, New York, USA
- Home for the Elderly in Japan looks like From Fairy Tale
- About Delicate: Top 5 Creative Lavatories In London
- The Most Fashionable Dog in the World: A Favorite of Marc Jacobs Shooting For Gloss and Makes Selfies with Models
- Incredible Rocks That "Cry" With Blue Tears Were Discovered In Japan
- Skirt with LED Solar System Became a Real Sensation on the Internet
- Fairy Tale in the Stone Town: The Most Unusual Hotel in the World Similar To Works of Art
- Incredibly Shaggy Cat Became a Star Of Instagram
- Funny Fat Cats: The Photographer Shoots Cats That Are Not Going To Lose Weight
- Citrus About Which You Had Never Heard
- Rainbow Sushi: New Internet Trend That Is Worth To Try