Cheaper Than Ever: 15 Things You Can Buy In Paris For Only 1 Euro
Paris - the capital of France, a major cultural, commercial and tourist center. The popularity and high status of this city say a lot, including property prices, products and so on. Nevertheless, even here you can find things, the purchase of which will cost just 1 euro. Prepare your small bills, and we'll show you on what they can be spent in Paris. Bon shopping!
A cup of coffee.
Baguette. Or even 2-3 crispy French baguette!
A pound of juicy peaches, apricots or the same amount of bananas.
Do not like the bananas and apricots? For 1 euro they can be replaced by two-three kiwis.
Yogurt is very useful for the body, especially for 4 cans must be paid no more than one euro!
50-100 grams of the famous French cheese
However, it will not be a farm product, but a factory production.
1 liter of milk
Or a bar of chocolate. Black or milk - it is a matter of taste!
However, its taste is not the same as of chocolate masterpieces Pierre Hermé and other respected chocolatiers.
A little more than one euro, 10 cents literally, cost packaging of green tea with mint (25 tea bags)
A couple of "Evian" bottles 1.5 liters each
Do you love the avocado? In Paris, the price of 1-2 fruits in the supermarket approximately 1 euro
Packet of biscuits
100 grams of delicious Parisian ham
Jar of light beer, 0.5 liters
A stack of multi-colored jelly beans Skittles
- How 89-year-old grandmother Lena from Krasnoyarsk traveling around the world on her retirement.
- 10 Interesting facts about the Acropolis, Which You did not Know
- 15 Funny Dogs Who Dressed For Halloween Better Than Their Owners
- 10 Most Beautiful Cats In The World
- Mystical France: 6 Terrifying Places, From Which The Blood Run Cold In The Veins
- Royal Closet: How Changed The Style Of Queen Elizabeth II For 90 Years
- Guide of Famous Hollywood Movie Studios: How was Born the "Dream Factory."
- Photo session of Pregnant Dog Conquers Internet
- Dogs-Athletes Conquer The Ocean: In America Passed Competition For Animals
- Interesting Facts about the Boulogne Forest, Which You Did Not Know