Meet this is Bodhi, the real star of social networks and the strongest dog in the world.
Several years ago, the Bodhi’s owner decided to test a new camera and made a photo of a dog in a shirt of her boyfriend.
The pet liked to pose, and he tried on dresses without irritation. That’s why she decided to continue the experiment and took a few more pictures.
That is exactly how began a series of Menswear Dog photo shoots, the protagonist of which was the Body – the world’s first dog-supermodel.
Now, Bodhi has more than 254 000 followers only on Instagram.
House of high fashion from around the world regularly send to the shaggy celebrity their latest collections (but only the male line, of course) and pay him royalties for decent pictures in designer suits.
On average estimate, Bodhi earns 15 000 dollars a month.
He even managed to publish his book.
The dog’s owners claim that he enjoys his profession.
- Light Show in the Forest: Fabulous Photos of Fireflies in Japan Hit the Internet
- Train Driver Risks of His Life to Do Incredible Photos from Height Flight
- The Smartest Cat In The World: Cat From Australia Made A New World Record
- 10 Incredibly Hairstyles for Beard and Mustache on a Man’s Beauty Contest
- Ukrainian Stunned the World with the Dessert, Similar To the Masterpieces of Architecture
- Young Talent: Teenager Do Amazing Photos Of Mountains
- 10 Animals of Instagram Which are More Popular Than You Part II
- Miracles of Architecture: Most Unusual Buildings In the World
- Flowers and Ice: Original Ice Bouquets
- Beautiful and Luxurious: How Looks Like 7-Star Hotel Inside And Out